ADC

Recognized as the best performing contractor in Saudi Arabia by Saudi Aramco, the Arabian Drilling Company boasts over five decades of expertise in operational excellence and innovation. The Company considers human capital to be its most valuable asset. A cohesive culture, employee welfare and hard work has created an environment of trust and loyalty that is rarely seen in the drilling industry. Owning and operating over 30 rigs in Saudi Arabia, on land and offshore, ADC’s capabilities are exhaustive thanks to its investment in best-in-class technology and machinery. Safety, efficiency and reliability are critical factors in the Company’s success, led by a belief that the Company’s work is never so urgent that it cannot take the time to do it safely. ADC is 51% owned by TAQA, with the remaining 49% owned by Services Petroliers Schlumberger S.A., a global leader in oilfield services.