ARGAS

The largest seismic data company in Saudi Arabia, ARGAS has over five decades of experience serving some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies. Underpinning its success is an unwavering commitment to investing in the latest technologies and methodologies. On and offshore, the Company’s geophysical mapping capabilities enable it to produce truly world-class 3D models from some of the most hostile territories, producing data-rich analysis that is accurate to within a foot. Utilizing the best land, offshore and airborne surveying equipment and its vast data-processing center in Khobar, ARGAS has developed a unique understanding of some of the world’s most challenging and hostile environments and is second to none in its field. 51% owned by TAQA, ARGAS invests heavily in new technologies, enabling it to maintain its position as the best in its field. At its own R&D center, it is currently developing its own sonar-based underwater nodes. The remaining 49% of ARGAS is owned by the French Compagnie Générale de Géophysique (now CGG).