The long-term business success of any organization depends on its ability to continually improve the quality of its services and products while protecting its human capita and the environment. TAQA recognizes the risks related to operating in the O&G environment and puts a lot of emphasis on ensuring its employees health, their operational safety, the environmental protection and the community goodwill where it operates. This commitment is in the best interests of TAQA’s customers, employees, shareholders and the community in which TAQA lives and operates.
Health and safety is a central building block in our culture. We place the highest emphasis on site HSE supervision and employees safety training. As we pursue an ambitious future of expansion, our safety culture will serve us well with zero compromise. Human capital is the backbone of our success and the maintenance of the safest working conditions possible is one of TAQA’s most important ongoing objectives. TAQA requires the active commitment to, and accountability for, HSE from all employees and contractors. TAQAs’ teams are committed to
- Strive for improvement of, the health, safety and security of their people at all time;
- Ensure an HSE-free accidents environment where they operate;
- Comply with customers and governmental rules and regulation on health safety and environment as minimum;
- Plan for, respond to and recover from any emergency, crisis and business disruption;
- Minimize its impact on the environment through pollution prevention, reduction of natural resource consumption and emissions, and the reduction and recycling of waste;
- Apply its technical skills to all HSE aspects in the design and engineering of their services and products;
- Communicate openly with stakeholders and ensure an understanding of their HSE policies, standards, programs and performance. Reward outstanding HSE performance.